The world we live in tries to difine us at all times.
“Don’t do this!”
“You shoulld really do that!”
“You might want to use a skin lightener because you’re getting a little too dark honey.”
The list can go on and on. So many conflicting voices are entering our hearts and minds. We start to internalize everything everyone else is saying and start to loose who we are. Be forget all about who God is saying we are.
Because of our unique experiences, we may begin to love ourselves less. We don’t do the things that we know are good for us. We also forget about the activities that make us happy.
As a way to get back to self love, I have compiled a list of 100 ways that we can practice self love. But this list will be meaningless if you don’t intentionally make an effort to get up and love the woman God says you are.
Now on to the most epic self love activity list ever!!!
1. Have a dance party in your room!
2. Eat breakfast.
3. Write down your prayers in a journal.
4. Read the bible.
5. Buy yourself flowers.
6. Do something that you were putting off.
7. Get a manicure.
8. Write yourself a love letter and hide it someone for you to find later.
10. Do an intense workout.
11. Challenge yourself to no social media for the entire day.
12. Listen to your favorite music mix.
13. Organize your closet and dresser drawers.
14. Find a new healthy recipe and try it out.
15. Write affirmations on a index card, or you can use ours.
16. Clean your room.
17. Slow down.
18. Write a short adventure story staring you!
19. Draw a self portrait.
20. Keep a gratitude journal.
21. Write down all the things you like about yourself.
22. Go out to dinner with your best girl friends.
23. Watch your favorite youtubers.
24. Journal about your current feelings.
25. Go on an adventure.
26. Drink tea before bed.
27. Teach yourself to be in the moment.
28. Binge watch your favorite show on Netflix.
29. Have an all girls sleep over!
30. Go to lunch with someone you love.
31. Join a small group at your church.
32. Do morning and nightly stretches.
33. Call someone you care about.
34. Start a new bible reading plan.
35. Meal prep for the week.
36. Watch a sunset or sunrise on the beach.
37. Start journaling scripture that speaks to your current feelings.
38. Learn to stop overthinking.
39. Read a book.
40. Make a healthy snack bowl.
41. Take a bubble bath.
42. Light a candle.
43. Diffuse essential oils around your house.
44. Learn a new skill.
45. Start doing a bible study on how God views you.
46. Try to not complain all day.
47. Unsubscribe to annoying emails.
48. Go for a run.
49. Complement yourself every hour you are awake.
50. Cook a healthy meal.
51. Get 8 hours of sleep every night.
52. Dress up for no reason.
53. Be mindful of your surroundings.
54. Dress up as your favorite character.
55. Sit in silence and just think about how awesome you are.
56. Make a list of 5 things you are grateful for.
57. Listen to some amazing sermons.
58. Do an adult coloring book or page.
59. Put on your favorite expensive perfume.
60. Take a shower in dim lighting.
61. Forgive yourself for something you did.
62. Go to the museum.
63. Bake something delicious.
64. Sing something you love.
65. Tweet 10 things you love about yourself.
66. Write 5 lies you believe about yourself and burn them.
67. Take yourself of a solo date.
68. Join a yoga community.
69. Dress in something that makes you comfortable.
70. Watch a new movie.
71. Identify the things that make you happy.
72. Identify the things that upset you.
73. Indulge in a guilty pleasure.
74. Take a day off from work.
75. Go on a staycation.
76. Take deep breathes.
77. Use a stress ball.
78. Take a well deserved nap.
79. Schedule and keep an appointment with a therapist.
80. Watch a show or movie you loved as a child.
81. Plan a trip 3 months in advance.
82. Ask for help when you need it.
83. Get a massage.
84. Spend time with your best friend.
85. Get a woman, or two, to disciple you.
86. Disciple another woman.
87. Start a small group with other women.
88.Give yourself a facial.
89.Use all natural beauty products.
90. Hug yourself.
91. Go to the park.
92. Work on an art project.
93. Do something out of your norm.
94. Go to the pool.
95. Learn to how to say “I am beautiful” in 3 different languages.
96. Go to bed earlier.
97. Don’t eat junk food for a month.
98. Take a few minutes out of your day to do nothing.
99. Eat vegetables with every meal.
100. Have dessert after dinner.